We wanted to let you know that your new MasterCard® credit card has been produced and will be on its way to you shortly. Your PIN will arrive in a separate mailing following your MasterCard. We encourage you to activate your MasterCard once you receive it. After activation, you will be able to start using it instantly and you should begin to transition your card numbers on any online accounts or recurring transactions.
You should start using your new credit card as quickly as possible as your Visa® credit card will stopping working no later than January 31, 2014. Should you have any questions, please visit our FAQs at entrustfcu.org/mastercard, email us at email@example.com, or call us at 804-353-801.
Important Balance Information
- Your Visa® account now shows a zero balance as your Visa balance and transactions have rolled over to your new MasterCard account. This information will be made available once your MasterCard is registered through Online Banking in the Credit Card portal.
- Please register your MasterCard through Online Banking by accessing the Credit Card portal and using the "Add a Card" option.
Important Transaction Information
- Your Visa Credit Card will continue to work until January 31, 2014 unless we are asked to close it earlier. All transaction done on your Visa will appear on your MasterCard account.
- Please update the businesses that automatically charge your Visa Credit Card with your new MasterCard account information.
- Transactional alerts are currently unavailable on your MasterCard transactions but will be rolled out through future enhancement.