While payment notices are provided in the monthly transactional statements, we encourage you to sign up for our e-Alerts that provide a wide variety of alerts that can be sent to your preferred email address or a mobile number. These alerts can be sent once or repeatedly leading up to a loan payment.
Sign Up for Loan Payment Due e-Alerts
- Log into Online Banking for the account with the loan.
- Click the e-Alert button on the right-hand side menu.
- Click “Create New Account Alert”.
- Choose “Loan Payment Due” for the alert type and the appropriate email address
- Choose the desired loan account and number of days before the payment is due that you would like the notification to happen or start.
- Click continue and you are all set.