Mission Footprint 5k - 9.6.2014
September 6, 2014
- December 31, 1969
Trinity United Methodist Church
This race begins and ends at Trinity UMC and winds through the beautiful surrounding neighborhoods (course map is available below). A Kids Fun Run takes place prior to the 5K Run/Walk. Both camps are supported by each church. Additionally on the day of the event, all participants are encouraged to bring a jar of peanut butter or a can of tuna fish in support of the Central Virginia Food Bank.
- Kids Fun Run – $5
- Online Registration – $25
- Late (after 9/3) or Paper Registration – $30
- Family Max – $60
- Registration is open! Please click here to begin online registration.
- There is an paper option, however there will be an additional $5 fee ($30 total) for paper registrations.
- Checks should be made out to “Trinity UMC,” and you mail them to Trinity UMC or deliver them to the Church Office.
- In Person Registration Dates and Times at Trinity UMC:
- Friday, September 5, 4:30-7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, September 6, 6:30-7:30 a.m.
- If you would like to make a contribution directly to Camp Alkulana and Westview on the James please click here. Please make sure you select ’5K Race’ for your contribution.
- You may send a check to Trinity United Methodist or bring one to the Church Office. Please make checks out to ‘Trinity UMC’ and put ‘Mission Footprint 5K’ in the memo.
Pick Up & Late Registration
- Packet pick-up will be at Trinity UMC on Friday, September 5 from 4:30-7:00 p.m. or Saturday morning prior to the race.
- Race day registration will begin at 6:30 a.m.
- Kids Fun Run registration cutoff will be 7:00 a.m.
- 5K registration cutoff will be 7:30 a.m..
When you register you will be asked for your t-shirt size. T-shirts are guaranteed to people who register prior to midnight on August 24. T-shirts will be available to other registrants while supplies last.