HOW TO SIGN UP
Log into Online Banking and click on the "Pay Bills" icon.Click here for a demo video about On-line Bill Payment
- Account-to-Account Transfers
- Same Day Online Bill Pay
- No enrollment or maintenance fees
- Pay anyone you want from your utility bill to your babysitter
- Pay from multiple accounts
- Transfer funds electronically between accounts
- Transfer funds to another person using Popmoney
- Receive and pay e-bills directly through the service
- Set up recurring payments
- Funds stay in your account until due date
- Stringent security measures, including 128-bit encryption
- Interface to Quicken
- Guaranteed fraud protection and payment delivery
- One central page for all your bill paying needs
- Many payments can be processed on the same day or the next day
- Online calendar tool to help you schedule your payments
- Bill Reminder feature to let you know when a payment is made or an upcoming bill needs to be scheduled
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a checking account with Entrust Financial CU, funds will be pulled from the checking account.
- Must enter an email address
- When entering contact phone numbers, cell phone numbers alone need to be entered in the home/business fields.
Entrust Financial CU has no control over the postal service.
When setting the date to pay your bill, please be mindful that the date you choose is the intended date of delivery. The checks are mailed out before that date. If the United States Postal Service takes longer to deliver your payment for the bill, Entrust Financial CU cannot do anything about this. Therefore, we recommend that you never set up a bill to get delivered on the exact due date, but a day or two earlier – same as if you are writing a check and mailing it yourself. If a payment should arrive late, you can dispute it with our third party vendor, CheckFree.
CheckFree will bear the responsibility for any late-payment-related charges (up to $50) should a payment arrive after its due date as long as the transaction was scheduled in accordance with the service’s terms and conditions.